Sunday, March 31, 2013

Welcome to Tokyo- Arrival

I finally made it to Japan! After 11 hours and 55 minutes of sitting in the same spot watching every movie available on the screen in front of me, I finally took my first steps into Narita Airport in Tokyo Japan. My first thoughts were "Holy Crap", then "Oh my god I'm actually here!", and then "Holy Crap!" again. I simply had to cherish the moment and video- taped getting off the plane. The first thing I did after getting off was run to a bathroom and fix my makeup and hair. God knows what travel does to a woman's makeup. It's not pretty. When I walked into the bathroom, I saw a porcelain hole in the ground and was astounded when one of the women told me it was a toilet! I hadn't been in Japan for 10 minutes and I was weirded out! I met up with my group a few minutes later and found out that all of them were the geekiest nerds that ever lived! Being a nerd is nothing to be ashamed of, but when you start calling yourself "The Pokemon Master" on a regular basis, you should start to rethink your life choices.

What the.. Its a TOILET!

No comments:

Post a Comment